2.23.2008

【音樂】Jason Mraz - Bella Luna




Jasom Mraz - Bella Luna

Mystery the moon
A hole in the sky
A supernatural nightlight
So full but often right
A pair of eyes a closin' one
A chosen child of golden sun
A marble dog that chases cars
To farthest reaches of the beach and far beyond into the swimming sea of stars

A cosmic fish they love to kiss
They're giving birth to constellation
No riffs and oh no reservation
If they should fall you get a wish or dedication
May I suggest you get the best
For nothing less than you and I
Let's take a chance as this romance is rising over before we lose the lighting
Oh bella bella please
Bella you beautiful luna
Oh bella do what you do

You are an illuminated anchor
Of leads to infinite number
Crashing waves and breaking thunder
Tiding the evenflows of hunger
You're dancing naked there for me
You expose all memory
You make the most of boundary
You're the ghost of royalty imposing love
You are the queen and king combining everything
Into twining like a ring around the finger of a girl
I'm just a singer, you're the world
All I can bring ya
Is the language of a lover
Bella luna, my beautiful beautiful luna
How you swoon me like no other

May I suggest you get the best
Of your wish may I insist
That no contest for little you or smaller I
A larger chance happened, all them they lie
On the rise, on the brink of our lives
Bella please
Bella you beautiful luna
Oh bella do what you do
Bella luna, my beautiful beautiful luna
How you swoon me like no other, oh oh oh
===========================================
Jason Mraz是我最喜歡的歌手耶!
音樂很棒,歌詞很美
Bella 美
Luna 月亮
Mraz五月要出新專輯喔
等好久了呢。
我想說的只有這樣。
大家聽歌

5 則留言:

Grace Tsai 提到...

這就是所謂中秋節歌曲嗎。(啥)

感覺並不是我會特別去聽的歌,但到底還是首好歌。現在會聽外文歌曲(流行樂不算啦)的人真的很少。光是聽到別人的mp3裡傳出Lemon Tree就快感動得哭出來了。算是我這個文明孤島(?)的一點感慨。

我說,馬子你家載點真的不是普通容易掛的。幸好我還有別的管道....

Horsey 提到...

這首明明就流行歌
隻前幾首才是復古好嗎
我好喜歡Jason Mraz啦

geek in the pink好聽耶
而且比較....動感(?)
去買專輯啦=ˇ=

懷音 提到...

阿哈,我有賣專輯呢!=ˇ=
我最喜歡Please dont tell her
還有你現在放的這首也很棒!

Horsey 提到...

你買的是Mr.A-Z嗎?
第一張Waiting For My Rocket To Come也有很多首很好聽的。
説是第一張,其實他之前也自己出資錄了幾張專輯。
我很喜歡他,他的曲風不會很商業化,而且我覺得他好厲害,曲風都差好多。

喜歡就好: )

troubl 提到...

我也最愛這首!越聽越好聽!